CKD-IMT has an outstanding location advantage as it is situated on the Jandiala Road, near Bus Stand i.e. in the heart of the city. It is barely 20 minute drive from Amritsar.
CKD-IMTCampus is beautifully designed, and is a perfect combination of the architecture and aesthetics. It offers a soothing sight and is within the easy and convenient access of all through road and rail.
Reasons to choose CKD Institute of Management & Technology
- Promoted by Chief Khalsa Diwan, renowned for academic excellence since its Inception in 1902.
- Ideal location of the Institute within the heart of Tarn Taran city.
- Dedicated Team of Qualified & Experienced Faculty.
- Fully Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Spacious Class Rooms.
- Seminar Hall and Auditorium with Multimedia Projectors.
- Assured 100% Placements through a Proactive Department of Corporate Relations & Placements.
- Fully Furnished Digital Library with plenty of books.
- Practical and Industrial oriented teaching methodology.
- Proactive Full Functional Placement Deptt.
- Free Spoken English & Soft Skills Workshops.
- Free Personality Development Exercises.
- Teaching through Presentations, Case Analysis, Group Discussions.
- Real Industrial Exposure for Assignment & Project Work.
- Regular Interactions with Academic / Industry Experts.
- Facility of Participation of all Students in International / National Seminars/Conferences.
- Computer/Internet Based Projects.
- Regular Industrial Visits.
- Educational / Recreational Trips.
- Plenty of Activities like Quiz, Declamation, Cultural Events Etc.
LEARNING PROCESSES AND METHODOLOGIES…
Seminar on General Topics
- Seminar is a form of class organization in higher education in which a group of advanced graduate students engage in research or advanced study under the general direction of one or more staff members for discussion of problems of mutual interest. Each and every student has to make presentation in every subject or on given general/current affairs in a regular schedule. It is planned to improve communication skills and confidence level of the students.
- Power point presentations are the part and parcel of learning process.
- We ensure that each student is given the personal attention for his/her overall development. The faculty interacts and motivates each student.
Test & feedbacks
- The academic process has been designed such that the students need to go through tests on a regular basis so that the faculty gets feedback of the students. Special attention is givento help students eliminate their oft repeated mistakes.
- A Mock interview is an emulation of an interview used for training purposes. The interview tries to resemble a real interview as close as possible to provide experience to the candidate.
- Learning logically through management games
- Based upon latest technologies project works are assigned to student which help them to enhance their technical skills.
- Practical Problems are given to students to increase logical capability.
- The students are given industry based/practical assignments in every subject.
- The classroom lectures are supplemented by guest lectures by senior professionals.
Personality Development & Soft Skills Training
- The specialists are engaged by the college to provide soft skills training to the students. There are regular workshops/events planned wherein personality development become the focus.
- The College has a separate Training & Placement cell which has a network of association with all types of industry. The students are encouraged to be entrepreneurs through specially designed Entrepreneurship Awareness Programmes.